R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New X-10 4wd Offroad car from tenth technology !!!
Old 05-30-2006, 04:43 PM
tradhunt
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Hey Mangemutt,
Yes you can get it all right from TTech's site..... The XRS's won't be out for 2-3 week's from what I was told. And Cartmen got the spare's package right....You might also want to look into getting the center one-way shaft kit if you want to run a one-way TTech dosent offer a one-way diff. but it's a pretty neet setup you can adjust it with o-rings to get how much one-way action you want.

OH, ok I see Killer....ya he was prob. running like a step pin tire or something huh..... Ya the holeshot's would of been the way to go.... My track I use mostly Pink taper's.... at least on my BJ4's they work really good. The holeshots don't work very good it seem's with that car. But on my X10 they all work really good...i even tried to mess with the suspension on the BJ4's and they do do better but just something about the X10.

If anyone would like to see how the one-way works...or if you want to see the X10 with a bit more close up shot's.....Feel free to PM me with youre E-mail addy. and what you'd like a pic. of....I'll be more then happy to send anyone some.....