R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 REEDY RACE
Thread: 2006 REEDY RACE
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 09:14 AM
imprsme
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kingcrab
You're right but not in this case, yes may be other driver use more battery or cannot drive aggressive motor set up or cannot set up well-handling like Marc

(even they are world champions and also they've got TQ and 2nd place, and in A1 and A2 one of them won both finals and another got 3rd and 2nd)

but I don't think it'll effect in first 5 laps of the race as you'll see in video that in the corner they have same speed but not in straight way. Is that mean well -handling car set up for all top 3?

May be if little different is acceptable, because from different car, esc set up, gearing but this look like come from different sponsor.

Do you know for a FACT that ALL 3 Ran the Same motor? It could have been that one ran a 7x1 while the others opt'ed for maybe an 8x1 or even a double(which I doubt with that infield). Do you know for a FACT that all of them ran the EXACT same ROLL-OUT (FDR) I would think it would be hard for a Tamiya 415MSX and a Cyclone to have the EXACT same gearing since that both of the internals are different on those two cars.... How do you (or anyone else) know that Hara, Marc and Surikarn didn't have different set-ups in the ESC. With the HARA ESC can't you make your own profile? But what do I know! LOL

So just because 2-3 drivers run the "same" company equipment doesn't mean EVERYTHING IS EQUAL!!