R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - wich 19 turns motor and why
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Tsquare
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rasmus TbEvo IV
hey guys in the weekend i ran a 19 turns v2 motor and i really liked running 19 turns so i am switching to that from 27 turns. but what motor would you recomend what are good and bad things about the different motors´. price and the way they aré builded dosnt matter to me.

but i am also interrested in starting running 12 turns but wich one should i get a orion ore a team ceckpoint from teambrood and shoul di get a 12x1, 12x2 ore 12x3 and i why i am running outdoor

Rasmus
I have been running the Checkpoint 19T motor recently, it is very fast. I purchased it because I like the idea of the lower maintence (with the Infinity brushes I get between 25 to 30 runs without cutting the comm), what I have found out is with the Atlas brushes installed the motor is faster than the Infinity brush (only for 2-3 runs though). So I will practice with the infinity brushes, and race time I will run the atlas brushes. I have had no problem with being pulled down the straight by other cars. I have used the Quad Mag and the C2 and like the Checkpoint much better. I have not tried the Komodo yet, will have to give that one a try also. Good Luck.