R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BANZAI Motors
Thread: BANZAI Motors
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 12:55 AM
Jeremy Felles
Tech Master

Hey everyone,

It sounds like the JBRL was awesome this weekend and I'm excited that electric offroad is still chugging along with that can't of momentum. Sounds like Team Banzai did a good job out there and I'm excited for all of you guys that were out there layin it down. Congratulations go out to Casper and Jeremy Hase for their wins; you guys must have lit it up. It also sounds like Dunford was in solid form after a good chunk of time off which is also good to hear. The whole team put up great results and to those of you that felt like it was an off weekend don't sweat it. There's always another one and I know that you're all capable of serious speed.

Alright, here's my Reedy Race report:

It was Freakin awesome!!!! Enough said. Ok, I'll elaborate. The racing was unlike anything I've ever seen (and I've been at this race the past two years) and there was a positive attitude in the air all weekend. I had a great time working the Team Losi booth next to my friends from Pacific Coast Hobbies and those that came up to talk to me actually had legitimate, interesting questions. Can you believe it?! It restored my hope in the R/C community. The Tamiya facility was absolutely awesome and Scotty Ernst lit up the track with his fast paced announcing. I was psyched about the performances of Team Losi drivers Mike Truhe and Randy Caster both of whom made the open mod main. Truhe actually went on to win making it the 4th out of 5 years that losi has won that class. Losi also did well in the spec class with Kyle Bergstrom taking a second position in the A and Jay Filipow lookin fly in his low top converse with "power socks" in the C main. I'd also like to wish Jay luck in his housing pursuits as he was looking to close the deal on new living quarters on main day so best of luck to him. I'd also like to give honorable mention to Josh Numan whom put in some performances in the invite class that were absolutely mind blowing to give him a 3rd overall for the weekend.