R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *SOCAL raceway* offroad thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Valentin.H
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (100%+)

hey guys, met a new friend at socal on saturday (which was EMPTY btw..we had offroad and onroad practice til 8 pm! ) and i ran his buggy, his buggy was dialed! he just got it, and was new to it, yet his buggy felt smooth and amazing. my car turned faster(servo steering wise but handling was about the same..his was a bit better i guess), and had more power, but his buggy was smooth! i think its the oil in my shocks. i mean i run brushless, and he runs a modified 12 turn, and wow! i can clear the cross jump without any trouble on his car, while on my car, it was a bit harder. oil maybe? im going to try oil....i want my car that smooth! hmm, any ideas?

btw, we both run bk2s
i think the only difference in our cars are his is newer, with diff electronics, and the correct shock oil..iono what im running..havent changed the oil since i bought the car off ebay oh. and yea, he runs stock tires, and i run the grey foams on the rear (with the same tires he runs) but he runs stock ribbed tires, while i run tires with tread in the front..forgot which ones they were...hmm i think they are panthers?
thanks guys

killer, im sure you can help me with this (i posted this in the bk2 thread..but i think this is a better place since its the socal thread )