R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 REEDY RACE
Thread: 2006 REEDY RACE
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 10:56 AM
DOTMAN
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
I don't know if you were there, but clearly Marc was the faster car in the last race. Marc was all over him the entire time. Marc made a few mistakes trying to pass, then end up giving ground to Hara, but would close in very easy it seemed to me. Hara pushed out alittle wide on the sweeper and Marc tried to sneak inside. Hara closed the door on him, but they taingled up. Marc and Hara are the cleanest racers I have ever seen.
I was sitting at the end of the straight about 8 ft away and that's exactly how I saw it too. Marc was faster and Hara went a little wide and gave him an opening. It's too bad they tangled but that stuff happened all weekend. If Hara needed to win to take the outright, doesn't that mean that Marc needs to pass him to ensure he takes outright? He tried to get past cleanly, but dude...it's Hara. How many of you have made a clean pass on him? He's gotta be one of the top three racers in the world if not the top...that's not an easy thing to do especially with the championship on the line