R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Is R/C breaking up the Home?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2002, 10:58 AM
ChristopherKee
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Dr. Phil RULES...

It's a fun show to watch. You'de be amazed how man people out there are unsure of what reality is. Funny show...

As far as the RC / Wife thing goes. If your wife is giving you crap about RC then the RC really isn't the problem. The paying attention part is. Some people need to figure out what it is that makes them obsessive over a certain thing, be it RC, Video Games, or any other "hobby". Having a hobby is a very healthy part of ones life. Having an obsession is not. I was obsessed with RC for a while... I ended up splitting up with my wife and spending alot of wasted money and time to get nowhere. I still race and still read the forums but I have made it more of a hobby, not an obsession. And I'm alot happier now.

And the woman need to figure out why they need the constant attention. Are they insecure about themselves? Do they fear being alone? Or are they just evil (hehe)

All in all... it's just one of those things in life that is hard to see the "reality" of the situation. Good luck to those that go through it.