R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Truggy
Thread: Losi Truggy
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 01:09 PM
Horatio
Tech Elite

Well engineering industry is engineering industry, whether you're in the business of making 'toy' cars or wings for commercial jet liners. At the end of the day, we're all consumers. However, some consumers are more 'equal' than others.....

In relation to the subject of RC Racing, racing model cars etc, I feel the term 'hobbyist' is rather inappropriate. I'm certain that many others feel the same way, but I look at what we do as a sport, rather than a hobby. I'm quite convinced that by promoting our RC Racing as a sport, we'll one day receive the same kind of backing and recognition from the various authorities that other more 'mainstream' sports currently enjoy at present.

I certainly hope this discussion is fine - kinda negates the whole purpose of this thread, or indeed the whole forum, otherwise. If anyone did feel that there was a gross wrong doing in discussing 'will there be a losi truggy', than hopefully they'ld quickly explain what we were all wrong about!

Regardless of what Losi is prepared to announce, or what the 'insiders' are prepared to tell us here on RCTech, there's a whole bunch of people betting that they will release a Truggy before we get much older.

What is it they say about 'on the drawing boards'?..........