View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 01:01 AM   #14747
mini-dub
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Body bags are nice and thin so they work well for taking the play out of ball cups. Just make sure when you're removing play from your car that you don't add any binding at all. The car will handle much worse if there is a slight amount of binding compared to a little amount of play. I actually think that the cars work better with a little amount of play, theory being that the adjustments on them no matter how carefully done, theyre never perfect, because anything in rc is never perfect, and a little amount of play covers up those inperfections. So if something is a little sloppy, don't worry about replacing it or trying to make it zero play, a lot of how a car is going to handle can be mental too. If you think a change is going to make it way better than you probably will think it's faster and vice versa. That's why when I make changes I try to drive the car with a "lets see how this worked " kind of mentality .

Riding Bikes | Skiing | Helis | Rotor Rage | Cyclone Blades | RC Trim | Dead Kat Raceway
mini-dub is offline   Reply With Quote