R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2001, 06:11 AM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

spooky: I think some of them use them now. If you look back at when Tosilini was still with the team though, he and their other drivers did quite well without the threaded shocks.

The Teacher: see thats exactly my point. You say you "had" to get the graphite and the motor mount and all that stuff. Why??? When I bought the original SST2000 sedan, I won with it right out of the box. The version I bought had the heatsink and the sway bars instead of the body. That was all I needed to win. And what schumacher touring car have you bought that had bad ball diffs??? I have never had or heard anything but praise for the diffs Schumacher puts in their TCs.

And which Schumacher TC have you EVER bought that cost you $300+bucks. Me thinks your exaggerating just a weeee bit.

I agree with you about them short changing people, but only with their offroad cars. I mean come-on, $250.00 for an off road buggy with no slipperclutch? Now thats shorting people.

My issues with this is that most people just want the threaded shocks because other people tell them they need them to win. Kind of like the whole Aluminum shock thing. Well guess what, the shocks on my Corally cars are Plastic, but their also threaded, so does that make them good or bad? Its kind of hard to keep up with whats good and bad isn't it?

Last edited by Darkseid; 10-18-2001 at 06:14 AM.