R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CTXD or Spintec Battery manager
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 07:18 PM
deforest
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The purpose behind your delay is certainly to arrange it so that you receive a true solution to your needed warranty repair/replacement. It is probably not in anyone's best interest to send you a unit that may become faulty again.
Me thinks it was a bad design when it was shipped. I had it go out twice on me, and I was extra careful the second time to try to not have it fail on me. But I guess I wasn't diligent enough, I guess I didn't wear my anti-static wrist band when touching it.

Now it's been 6 weeks for me waiting on this, and then hearing that new version is coming out.

To compond the poor support, I emailed about getting my cell master fixed. I noticed that one of the fans went out and when I was discharging, I would get a too hot error message. When I email them, my email seems to be ignored. Maybe any of you know if I can replace the fan myself, or do I need to send it into the black hole of customer service.

Another not too good sign, is that the web site is down: http://www.teammuchmore.com/, so I can't look up warranty info or find out how to send in repairs.

Great product, too bad customer service is in the dumpster.