R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rc10ntc3
Thread: Rc10ntc3
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2002, 10:48 PM
racerdx6
Tech Fanatic

I also noticed that the exaust pipe spit out lots of fuel and stuff while we were running it for the first time after break-in with the body on. There was so much fuel on the body that a film of fuel from the exaust pipe hole went back almost to the rear wheel well. Is this normal? I've seen nitro cars spit fuel and stuff out of the pipe while running but not this much, but I've never really payed that much attention to how much fuel the exaust pipe spits out when I'm watching another car . And I've never had a gas car or worked on one before so I'm very new to this stuff .
What chassis do you think would be a good investment? Would an aftermarket one from associated work well or does AE not make a better chassis for the ntc3? What about the Hardcore one? I've heard titanium is very flexible but I kinda doubt that because I don't think that Hardcore would design a flexible chassis. . Another thing, I didn't understand what you guys meant about mounting the fuel tank on o rings. I kinda got confused . Would mounting the tank on o rings help vibration?

Last edited by racerdx6; 12-22-2002 at 10:50 PM.