R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - brushless motors where are they at
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2002, 02:06 AM
fasterdanu
Tech Regular

Default differences

are you noticeing any differences in battery life. how long will a brushless motor last are you still on your first. and if not does the performance deterioate as the magnets wear out and the motor gets older. other than the reason that people are affraid of change is there any other reasons why clubs arn't allowing use of brushless if the opertunity arrose i would definately swith over but the problem is then of course that the international standard is still brushless i have chated to guy's in othorm countries they don't seem to be to concernd with brushless and i'm finding more people are interested in this new teamorion v2 core modified motors useing all new technoledgie like all new endbells requireing no soldering and the windings on the armature are being changed from the standard round wire to wire thats square this eliminates the gap that you get with round wire as the is no gaps between wires giving better performance all round. these are supposed to be fully roar compatible and word of the grapevine is that it's being approved at the moment.

plese voice your opinion