R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR 2006 'Open' Fuel Nationals Cincinnati, OH
Old 05-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dyoung
Mr. Solara,
Unfortunately ROAR took the 200MM open and 235 classes and moved them with the Sedan Nationals in California. We now have the 1/8th Open and the 1/8 th Masters. Good news is we'll have more openings, bad news a lot of touring folks won't get to run.
Thx
Dennis Young
Not a problem for me.........but thanks for the information cause now I can tell my buddy no need to bring his TC and just concentrate to PIT me for the whole weekend...........just want to get the information right. THANKS Dennis.

Jimmy.....no need to worry, as long as we are on the different heats and mains (which I am sure I will a lot lower then you), I can always refuel you....UNLESS I have to marshall your race. I am sure there are plenty of ppl can give you (and me) a hand....it is afterall a 1/8th OPEN NATIONAL, it is impoosible there are no 1 single person to help a fellow racer....if Michael Salven is coming (wild dream)...I will ask him to pit for us, what do you think..?