R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho v-one rrr
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Team Kamikaze
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by performula
The Evo will replace the RRR and then the WCE will slowly disappear. Everytime Kyosho comes out with a new car it's predecessor is obsolete. The RRR has been out almost two years (WCE 1.5yrs) and Kyosho replaces their cars every two years. The WCE will be phased out by 2007 guaranteed.

We are at the end of its production. That doesn't mean anything bad, just technology at its best. Plus we don't have any detail of the Evo. It looks the same but 30% of its parts could be different. The RR to RR Evo was a big difference, probably 35-50% a new car. Proof right here: http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/products...version-e.html

Whichever way you look at it the end is near.
I have the RRR EVO in my hand at the RCX show it is not a better car than the RRR they phased out the standard RRR version and the EVO is the direct replacement of the cheaper version , and at this point Kyosho will just keep on developing the RRR WCE, just like the EVOLVA now there is a 2006 WCE EVOLVA , Kyosho now have the mentality of saying IF it ain't broke why fix it just keep on making it better trust me THE RRR WCE WILL STAY FOR A WHILE