R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 IIC - Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Big Daddy Boomer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ok all pm's answered(12). If i mised one or if there is still a question please pm me. I will be lurking while i am working on race stuff. We are sorting through the entries. You will receive an email in the next few days about entry into the race.

Oh and 1 more thing.

***Gets up on the soap box***

This is addressed to the 20 phones calls and messages that I had received at Trackside today when i picked up the overnight packages.

As I had posted before.......

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer
You can put the Trackside Phone Number:

Do not call that number asking questions about the race as they will have no info.

The best way to get your questions answer is here or via email to [email protected].
PLEASE DO NOT CALL TRACKSIDE HOBBIES about the IIC.

Scotty has a manager at the store and he has nothing to do with the Vegas race. He is busy trying to run the business while Scotty sleeps.
Kenny (Hollywood) is the MAN when it comes to functions held within Trackside (Novak race, Stock Rubber Nats, TCS, Midwest offroad Championship, among others). He has all of the answers for those events.

The IIC is a separate race from Trackside. The best way to get your questions answer is here, PM or via email to [email protected].

***OK Off soap box***

Thanks
Boomer