R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *** Reedy X-CELL 6 Cell Packs BRAND NEW ***
Old 12-17-2002, 02:00 PM
reflekt
Tech Regular

Default Re: Here I am

Originally posted by racinraders
sorry I see you missed me though did I hit a soft spot good, Now YES I do feel smart thanks for askingand yes I THINK pre-tinning is not the correct way but as I have read in the last post on someone who has seen your perfect solder job I must be wrong LOL you daman mr. perfect (at least in your mine) Ok here is my offer since you do such a "PERFECT" job building these $50.00 you ship 1st your a crook I need the packs 1st LOL
man. ur really childish.
one key word in your post. "THINK". yeah. well. you think and thought wrong. and why do you keep bringing back up things that dont even matter anymore. or are even relevant. and you call me a crook? based on what? i've done a few transactions and deals on this forum. and all went well. except for one, dealing with the lathe. which isn't and wasn't my problem. anyone else who has dealt with me, knows I dont and haven't "scammed" anyone. you want these batteries? then send $50 and i'll ship'em. dont resort to being childish. peaches.