R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - STS engines
Thread: STS engines
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Artificial-I
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yes you guys are running some of the best fuels in the US. Your lucky to have that available locally.

I highly reccomend if your in the US to run these fuels in your STS motors:

Wildcat Fuel - which makes (hpi power fuel , trinity fuel)
Byrons Fuel - which also makes (mugen seiki fuel)
Sidewinder Fuel - (aka morgan fuels)

Ive been doing research on these fuels for quite some time and im working up to a massive test between 6 different major fuel brands. But so far from my research and testing these guys offer the highest quality lubricants and nitro's. Lots of other companies use lower grade lubricants and nitro , which contains unwanted by products which produce gumming, staining and unpleasant smells and burning of the eyes and nose when running.

After 2 quarts of wildcat on my motor it looks brand new. Ive never experienced this with other lower grade fuels which I dont want to mention since Ive done enough bashing on them anyways.

But with these fuels I have mentioned. Ive found tuning to become easier , more power, more reliable motors, smoother transition and midrange, motors look like they havent been run , reduced wear , increased cooling and the list goes on and on.

Before with the lower quality fuels. I was experiencing scorched and highly gummed pistons crowns , gummed cranks , bearings , rust , hard starts , less power.... It almost amazes me that these companies some of them are even highly reccomended by some. Not only that some of these unwanted by products are also known to cause extra heat.

But those fuels above that I named are what I call the TOP 3 in the US , its always good to run a High Quality fuel cause thats just one less problem for your motor and tuning. In fact its a benefit to your motors power, life and tuning.