R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *** Reedy X-CELL 6 Cell Packs BRAND NEW ***
Old 12-16-2002, 08:29 PM
Oldmember
Tech Apprentice

Default Reflekt

Listen, I am just having fun with you now. No hard feelings. Whenever someone posts...make an offer...I will. Sometimes people sell, sometimes people get mad, but it really is no big deal. It is probably because I work in the car business, and I like to wheel and deal a little bit. You have to understand, I don't get emotional, and I don't take anything personally. The car business kind of makes you emotionally cold. But anyway....hopefully you sell the batteries, and believe it not, I may be interested in them once I nail down getting a new car set-up in order. I have been involved with racing on and off in RC since 1986-1987.

As far as the soldering business goes.... I'm sure your batts are set-up right. The pre-tinning is the only way to get a good joint. Really, the best connectors would be made of pure silver...silever has the best electrical conductivity of ALL metals...Yes...better than gold or copper. Gold is used so much because nothing reacts with gold and it does not tarnish.