R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *** Reedy X-CELL 6 Cell Packs BRAND NEW ***
Old 12-16-2002, 06:53 PM
reflekt
Tech Regular

puhahahhha!

http://www.balakracing.com/convertsidebyside.htm

http://www.rccaraction.com/rc/articl...ld_battery.asp

GO TO THOSE SITES RACINRADERS

I followed the exact instructions from rccaraction.com's how to build a battery pack.

ARE YOU SAYING THEY ARE WRONG? by putting a little bit of solder (pre-tinning the cells) on each end??? BOY. do YOU kno how to build battery packs or what.

and get this racinraders...

in underdog's PM to me, he said he had the thought of DOUBT that i might have not PRETINNED the cells. when i did! but wait a sec, you said it's wrong to pretin the cells!? LOL.

ok, i'll leave that issue aside. cuz it's over.

next.

i said the cost was $80. YES. 80 at first. that was MY cost to you guys for the batteries. i also said in my post that they cost $70 on stormerhobbies. FROM STORMERHOBBIES.

and finally, you say that Deans Probars, Team Orion Dogbones are CRAP. LOL. then why is it that more then 60-80% of ppl use these?!? only the MOST hardcore use those expensive gold bullet connectors. what do u use? Super Hyper Infinity Battery bars??

and about me upping the thread. there's absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. and as far as who started the bash at first. the ppl who posted offers on the thread first, seemed more to mock me instead of giving a viable offer. Oldmember's offer was at least more near reasonable. but ur's with 50 for both?? you KNOW that was simply MOCKING me. why in the world would i sell these for $25 each?? even any right minded person would'nt sell these for $25. they'd sell it for maybe 35, 40, 45, and etc. but 25?? that is outright mockery. and you know it. and was it me who blew the thing out of proportion and called u crazy FIRST?? NOPE. i'm not blaiming him but RacerB called u guys crazy. after he posted, i simply backed him up and agreed. why are u only attacking me?

i sell things, and try to put as much honesty as i can backed with as many pictures as i can get. if any of you have followed me with selling things, everytime i sell something, i provide NUMEROUS pictures. And if u wanted more pictures, i provided them. what is there to hide? absolutely nothing. if anyone's at fault. it's your's for not taking your own responsibility for your actions.

and to underdog, about the lathe. don't even man. we were there at the track for at least an hour or more. you looked at it. you had all the time in the world to make ur decision and see if u would wanna do the deal. you scrutinized the lathe to the maximum. so for you to say something like, "the bearings weren't good" or something right now, way after that deal was done. thats inconsiderable. you held the thing in your hands and looked at it forever.

and FINALLY FINALLY. to Oldmember. i could care less about "ruining" my reputation on here. most know me to the extent they could've learned about me for however long i've been on here. there's no reason for me to Scam anyone for no reason. it's just ppl like you who stir up retarded things. with your smart ass remarks. who would like that? no one. and yeah. i'll send u those batteries. go ahead and wait for them in the mail. they shoudl be there any day now. ????

ah...this is all entertainment. i'm over it. keep the posts comin oldmember, or racinraders. or whoever. i enjoy this going back and forth rally of refute.