R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *** Reedy X-CELL 6 Cell Packs BRAND NEW ***
Old 12-16-2002, 05:54 PM
racinraders
Tech Regular

[QUOTE]Originally posted by reflekt
[B]"you first said they cost $80.00 then later you stated they cost $70.00 make up your mind (or lie better)"

what in the world does this mean? If i said the price was 80. and then i lowered it to 70. what does that tell u? it means i LOWERED the price. you dont get that?

and for the "^"s. have you not seen ppl do this to bring their thread up to the top of the boards? whats wrong with this? absolutely nothing.

and whats bars are used??? LOL. they were assembled with Team Orion Copper Dogbones. and the other pack with Deans Probars 2.0. whats wrong with these bars? are u so hardcore that u buy $3 battery bars or something? if u are, good for you!

#1 YES you did say they cost $80 then YOU said they cost $70 like I said go back and read then makeup your mind.

#2^ I never said there was anything wrong its just nobody responded except a couple then YOU bash us LOL,LOL,LOL.

#3 Yes witch bars you use do make a difference,you ask way to much and used cheap bars

#4 and for pre-tinning the batteries that is the WRONG way to build a pack it leaves resistance between the cheap bars you used and the batteries.

Last edited by racinraders; 12-16-2002 at 06:18 PM.