R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Keith Billanti
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ray= gees you broke it?? Yah, it has more steering for sure. Just gotta get it precise it sounds.. if it is a handfull, im guessing you have too much camber in the front, or not enough in the rear. Sunday My new 19T arm and brushes showed up today so im 99% for sunday.

Iv had this stomach bug for 4 days now though... poopie stomach without the satisfaction of actually passing it. Its gettin' old. Thought it was gone, then i made this nice Veal Parmigiana dish tonight and ITS BACK....

2-bad Just try to keep your turning circle consistant. By this I mean dont get smaller than 5 feet and no larger than 6 feet. (you may even want larger if your on a sweeping outdoor track) THEN, if you just feel your car needs more dive, or mid corner speed adjust accordingly. Its hard to explain but what I personally look for is the front wheels to steer presicely, and the front of the chassis rolls (side/side) and the rear end follows, planted yet still feels light..

I think the biggest steps in achieving this feel for the car are higher rear RC and the rear tower mod.

Keith