R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 06:03 AM
Z00M
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Seriously, hobby xpress is a joke with supply. There should be a push to change the distributor of the TM products.

I can tell you now that if Eddie at rcgear.com.au can't get it, it's not around. He even races the G4 and now the G4s himself so guess what, he's got everything in stock. Call them on 08 9791-1990 or use the 'contact us' button on rcgear.com.au.

Every time I order, I've got the parts within a couple of days (because I'm too cheap to pay for express post ). I ordered my G4s on Friday and I got it today! Sweet.

Sorry for the shameless plug but I want to see more of the Team Magic cars get a fair go here in Aus, and since these guys can deliver and have an actual shop as well as a web site, you can buy with confidence. There are already a number of people from the eastern states that are buying from him and have enjoyed the experience. By the way, it's not me and I am not supported or employed by this shop. He is a buddy of mine and that developed through buying fom him and racing against him.

I got halfway through building my 'S' tonight and I'll finish it tomorrow! Now I have to wait until Sunday week to get it on the track!!!

Cheers,

Mike.