R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW XRAY T2
Thread: NEW XRAY T2
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 07:09 PM
pinggoy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Also, being new to Electric, I was adjusting my ESC and notice alittle bit of interferance, and read somewhere that I should soldier capicators to my motor to stop interference? How common is this, as I dont see many stock motors with capicators installed?
Did anyone else not go with the adjustable dampers and install the "fixed" dampers? I installed the adjustables, but didnt like them (couldnt get them to constantly change). Its like they would hop or miss a click. Without the oil, it was alittle easier to tell, but once I oiled up the shocks, couldnt work it out.
for me the adjustable damper is the one i use in order to know the right setup for a certain track..then when i know which piston is good then it the time to switch non adjustable...you just have to extend the shocks in order to be sure that it really click..

im running stock right now i dont put capacitor on it. and most of other racers dont put capasitor on thier stock motor..but if you wanna try you can ..anything just to keep you going..