R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - This new kit(any new Kit) put me in the A main Theory.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:30 AM
scoobydo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Din Viesel
In the 20yrs I have been racing, I have seen drivers go from D mains to A mains with a new car. Yes I agree with replacing wornout parts and rebuilding diffs and shocks on a regular schedule. But the fact remains that some cars have better designs, thats why companies spend so much $$$$ on R&D! So why are some of you unable to believe that a driver with a ( for example only) Pro 4 switchs to a RDX can not improve drastically. What some of you are saying is that all you need to do is keep replacing worn parts and your car will still be the best.....if that were true then we would all still be driving Streetweapons with new parts and there would be no point in new designs to improve a cars handling
We talked about this in the beginning of the thread.
I also talked about shafts to belts.
Eventually......yes, technology does advance. However, I was talking about CURRENT High End to High End. 415 to 415MS, FK05 to T2, RDX to RDX??, MI2 to MI2??? etc....(I don't know them all!)
We are obviously not talking about Street Weapons to a T2.
Funny thing though, I would bet my wallet that Atsushi Hara could still kick our a$$ with a Street Weapon!