R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 04:52 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Since it was high bite and you needed a lil more steering, you might try standing the front shocks up 1 hole or running 1 weight higher on your shocks. Every time I have been in a high bite track, my car seemed to need to roll just a touch less to get my steering back. Good Run and good luck next time. Keep us posted!

Brant
Next time I go back I will try moving the shock out one and see what happens. Some good ideas you gave me to try. I was trying stuff every round thats for sure.

I did try running a 2 degree front pivot block to sweep the arms back some and that also made the car alot better going in for me but with the camber link mod it still kept my car smooth. I did go faster overall than I did last week. I went about 5 seconds faster or so which stepped me up a lap. In the 3rd round I was going even faster but my speedo went bad ( thought it was my motor but out after the main is was the speedo) when I would of ran another few seconds faster. Good thing is the car is repsonding to my changes good/bad I see a differance every run.