R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 IIC - Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Big Daddy Boomer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Indy800
Hey dont you think the racers that supported you last year,should have first dibs on registration for this years race?.You have last years entry list.Just let last years racers register a week earlier,than after that first come.
JUST A THOUGHT
AL
Originally Posted by Yeti35
Interesting idea there!!
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix
Support those who supported it first.

I also have wanted a preregestation week for those that went last year. As long as the event fills up, it shouldn’t matter.

Do it just like a sports team does it with season tickets.

This is the reason that this year, we have given everyone enough notice to when the entry will be available. If you attended the innaugural IIC in 2005, you know the fun, the value and the exciting one of a kind experience that awaits you in the bright lights of Vegas.

With the notice that is available, there should be no reason for someone who enjoyed last years event, would hesitate to get the entry in as quickly as possible for this year.

We intend to keep this event as a first come first served basis. This is how we have run all of Scotty's races for the past 10+ years and this is how we plan to do them in the future.

And as JRX-S said
Originally Posted by JRX-S Bill
Just so people know, I missed out on last year's IIC as a driver and just went as a spectator. Hardly missed the driving aspect because it was such a great show of talent. Even if I don't make it in this year, I will still go to spectate. Obviously, I had a terrific time and highly recommend it.
If you can't come to race, come and spend the weekend and watch some GREAT racing. Heck it is Vegas! There is ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO!

On a side note Scotty, JW, and myself are going to the SouthCoast next week and will be coming back with a bunch of pictures and news from the 2006 IIC. Check the website next week for the latest news and happenings about the race.
With that being said there may be a slight delay if questions arise while I am out there. We will have our laptops along so I will try to check in once in a while..... and no yeti i will not post pictures of strippers for you.

We hope each of you are able to attend this years race as we hope it will be better than last year. We have a brand new hotel, a bigger ballroom, and a lot of surprises up our sleeves

Come and enjoy the experience that is the 2006 IIC whether it be racing or watching. You won't be disappointed.

Cya
Boomer

Last edited by Big Daddy Boomer; 04-06-2006 at 05:49 AM.