R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Youth Directors / Pastors / Ministers....
Old 04-04-2006, 07:23 AM
PD2
Tech Master

Default Youth Directors / Pastors / Ministers....

Hi!

I know it has been a while since I posted, but wanted to let you know that as of last December my wife and I became Youth Directors at our church. While this is our first step into be responsible directly for imparting God's plan and purpose and Word into specified lives, we know that we will seek Him and His leading just as we have in our own lives.

The purpose of this post was to see if there are any other Youth Directors/Pastors/Ministers that are part of the Holy Rollers Team. The Bible is clear when it says that we are to seek fellowship with those of like spirits and I think this is a perfect place and opportunity to fellowship with one another and share what God is doing in and through our ministries. It is also a perfect opportunity to discuss if you have introduced your Youth group to R/C (if they were not introduced to it already) and how were you lead to introduce it. What was the reaction? What has God done through it since allowing it into his plan and purpose? Etc.

Hope this thread informs and blesses those that are in service to God as well as attracts those to this portion of God's work that they may have never been attracted to before.

Have a blessed day!
PD2