View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Team Kamikaze
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by V1-RRR-WC
Hey Team Kamikaze,

Again, thanks so much for all the info.

As for the 40 shore tires, I will not have these till next weekend, so what specs should I run this weekend with the 37 shore till I get the 40?

I have also ordered the rear sway bar as suggested (1.8) which will come in the same time with the 40 shore tires. So, can I use the (2.0) for now?

What adjustments should I make in the meanwhile for this?

Since I will have 37 all around for this weekend, should I just remove the rear sway bar?

Also, when you say "you might want to switch the front caster clips all to the rear of the arm if using softer rear tires" do you mean softer than 37?

What about the rear upper arms? Should these remain stock at 2mm and in the OUT position?

I also noticed you did not mention anything about the rear down stop or spring colours (front & back).

Let me know.

Thanks!
Right now don't get too involve with other set up other than the basic, try to adopt to the way the car handles , it is natural for the RRR to have a lot of steering all you need to do is try to take away steering which will make the car not too twitchy we are a team than races only Kyosho V ONE RRR on a race track that sometimes have a tremendous amount of traction that causes our car to traction roll even going slow around the corner as for the front spring use the gold spring with 70 wt oil. check your PM