R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CARLSEN MODIFIED MOTORS
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 06:29 PM
GMartinez
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by captian
so 710baby how do you feel about the carlsen engine compared to the rest of the engine's that are out there on the market. what do you compare it to in terms of power and which engine base does carlsen think is the best for making power and last the longest under race conditions.
I think at this moment with a lot of racers looking for a really good modified motor @ a fair price the Carlsen OS hit it right on the button.
Comparing the motor to my last one the NSR carlsen both have really good torque & awesome bottom end the OS powerband has an edge geared 17/23 61/56 RRR @ Kissimee track the motor spooled up faster than the Nsr & harder & on the carb quality. Consistent holding on it's tuning best of all runtime 5 1/2 @ 225 0n a 10 minute qualifier so it depends if you want to push it @ a higher temp to get more runtime.
Today I went up to 240 temp but dnf my last 2 qualifier so runtime could not be determined the motor feels better & faster it's in the same league with the top 3 hot motors in the market.