R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho v-one rrr
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 05:07 PM
carkillaii
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

First you cant compare the 3RWC to a 4tech 2nd your setup should be the box stock setup its a verry good starting point see how the car runs on ur track in the stock set up first then make your addjustments according to your track , never use .5 camber never ur front camber should be -2.0&rear should be -3.0 just to start & try -3 toe in too try that
Originally Posted by V1-RRR-WC
Hey Guys,

I finally got around to breaking in my new RRR these past two weekends and noticed a few things.

Last weekend, I had the camber set as I do on the 4-Tec that I race on the same track, which performs exceptionally well.

(1deg front R & L)
(1.5 R/R - 2.1 L/R)

This resulted in a slight conning on the RRR's Left Rear tire, but turned corners ok. (Can't push it hard just yet because of the new engine)

In looking over the factory specs and speaking to the hobby shop I purchased the car from, they said not to cross 0.5 degs of rear camber.

So I made the change back and found that the car spins out easily on every corner.

It's not the brakes, which is set to just drag lightly.

So, should I increase the camber?

Should I look at the droop adjustment? (I know this caused spin outs on my 4-Tec)

What about the rear stay bar? (I know some persons who remove this)

Any help on which direction to go would be greatly appreciated.