R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 05:42 AM
racer rich
Regional Moderator

Parts needed for V-One RR Floating Rear Body Mount on Reflex NT

Originally posted by DCR1TWO
I just installed the rear floating body mount, and I'm a little confused on how this thing is supposed to fit underneath a sedan body. Are you supposed to cut it or just run the body high in the rear?
DCR1TWO-

I see you installed a Floating Rear Body Mount on your Reflex NT. Is it possible that maybe you can tell me every exact single part and hardware that it took for your to complete it? I have a Reflex NT as well, and would really like to install a Floating Rear Body but it is somewhat difficult to know what parts and hardware are used.

I think (not sure) I know where to get all the plastic parts such as the Floating Rear Pod, H-arms, support arms, etc (you can get them from rcmodel.com.hk). But, I have no idea what hardware is needed. Kyosho has no part numbers for the hardware (screws, pins, metal parts, etc) so it is completely impossible to tell the hardware/parts used without having a V-One RR instruction manual. The only way to get a V-One RR instruction manual is to order one from Great Planes, and they charge $15.and thats just for FAXING it over to you!

I am thinking maybe if I ask you can help me out for alot less! Where did you get all the necessary parts and hardware from to complete the Floating Rear Body Mount Conversion for your Reflex NT? This would be a great help to me if you can supply all this information.

Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by racer rich; 12-07-2002 at 05:48 AM.