Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Car Breaker
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Motorman
Thanks Sook.
The business keeps me so busy now that doing engine work fell by the wayside. I also have an RC project going on for the U.S. Govt now. As if I didn't have enough to do LOL. Wish I could tell you about that but I cant suffice to say if it works out maybe I can help save a few soldiers lives. Don't know if its going to work out or not but I'm taking a shot at it for them.

That whole STS thing still really cheezes me off so I'd rather not talk about that either. It took alot of personal restraint not to go off about what occured. So I bite my tongue and put one of these on my face

An almost duplicate situation occured with the Techwell engine only I was smart enough not to tell them everything they needed to know.

If I ever do another engine deal it will be completly made here in a shop of my own that way I know exactly what the finished product will be in terms of quality and design. Maybe a few years down the road.

Take care
RC project with Govt I wish we have that in my place
wish you luck with your bussiness and hopefully we can see Richie engine again and side by side with big brand