R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - co27t been to BRCA
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 10:56 AM
StuartC
Tech Adept

Sean, I think what you may fail to realise is that there is a good chance that I am more "in touch" about what is going on than anyone else on this thread and that Merciless may have missed the button completely.

Brai........Merciless, please enlighten me as to how the CO27 not being legal will affect your chances of getting a Monster. While you're at it could you explain how this lack of supply of Monsters is the BRCA's fault.

Has anyone here contacted Epic to enquire why they are not supplying "legal" motors?

Jake, I agree about the commercial availability, but from what I have heard this will be settling down over the next few weeks. I think you will find most clubs will run to quite relaxed rules anyway so at club level I don't see this being too much of a problem.

What scares me most is how much a slight blip in the supply chain can cause such an uproar, makes you wonder how many stock motors you lot go through, sounds like a real nice cheap class.

Question to you all. The CO27 gets made legal "for the sake of the class", you all buy 1, it's not as fast as the old style stocks, then what do you all do?

I look forward to all your replies.

Stu