R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Stockton RC Raceway 06' ROAR Carpet Nats
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 09:09 AM
Slapmaster6000
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

WOW! I am just getting my head screwed back on straight after that week of fun. I am sure this has not been said enough, but Ruben and Crew put on the best Nat's... one they can be very proud of... one that is going to be hard to follow... the benchmark to measure up to. The momentum that they are going to carry over to the electric on-road is going to be a tidal wave.

I am so sorry to hear about Bob's truck and all the racers contents. I pitted across from them all week and got a chance to see Bob Novak in action. He's a class act and a true supporter of his products. It's sickening to hear of his misfortune.

I got a chance to meet many of my customers face to face for the first time and would like to thank everyone for their support. I got a chance to place one of my MS2X chassis into the 19t 12th A Main-6th over all and 4th in B Mod. Not a bad outting for someone that does not travel regularly to big electric races. I had to get a laugh out of the tech guys. They were checking the car out more then looking for clearances!

I am proud of our NW guys, they all stepped up to the plate. Korey snatches a "0" in round one of stock touring! Pete Robinson captures a nat's title in 12 stock. Pete also had his car in both stock and 19t touring A's. Trav Schreven also snags top run in stock touring. Darren Shank puts in a top 15 run in 19t Touring. Oh, I took home a 6th in 19t 12th.

Without a doubt, the mod touring was the best show. Watching Chris and Paul race for 10 minutes seperated by a shoe string was the making of great races that will be talked about. The crowd was into it as well. Individual drivers got cheers for positions. And as an added bonus, I wittnessed some acts of good sportmanship.

What a show!
bb