R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyperform Racing
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 09:21 PM
tpczx6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CarlosG.
Jarrod, if you go to the on road paved nats, could you give me the setup you used out there? I would like to see how your setup would handle on our track down here.
Carlos
is this for your 1/12th scale? if so you need need to get the track crew to clean and prep the track and most setups wont work that you will find on the web as Hobbytown has that hill in it (if you guys on this site have seen the track has about a 25deg hill in it the back wall is about 6 to 8 feet lower then the front so if you are standing on the back your head is still lower then the front part of the track very hard to set up) are you still coming to the race up here next week I will give you the set up that I used at the reg 9 race. give it alittle more time and the sun will be out and the track will stay clean and hold bite longer if you can get out to pracice try to go on mondays after a race weekend. I run at mikes and do testing after sundays race or monday when the bites still up

hopr to see you next week

(ps) I have the prototype you can come check it out when you come up started building it today will test sunday with it