R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW XRAY T2
Thread: NEW XRAY T2
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 01:45 AM
ooliganRC
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rody
I agree. I've just about had it with this car. It is very quick, although XRAY/Hudy quality has not made it through to this car. My driveshafts are F%$#*&, the car tweaks, mine came with a faulty diff, the rear hub issue, the bearing on my layshaft collapsed, and the list goes on!!! I raced it at a fairly large meet yesterday and lucky there was like an hour + between races. Never worked so much on a car before. The only reason in persisting is because of sheer speed!!

I know this may sound dumb, but you guy's with issues ....are you building them properly???? I mean proper properly, not just following the manual...

My car is not tweaked, has a slight rear toe in difference but its so negligable that im not that worried....

Try removing some of the dame stiffness from the chassis, I have noticed here in the UK we are not running the car at full stiffness.....THe car is awesome.......and Im not an xray fan, only bought one as it was one of the cheaper options here in UK and far less prone to impact damage compared with a corally or brokomo.....