R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Axiom Motors
Thread: Axiom Motors
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 05:11 PM
dgullickson
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Just a quick History Lesson:

I got some PM's and E-mails saying they have heard I owned High Velocity Motors so I want to clarify in a public forum and I am in no way bashing HV.

High Velocity was origionally owned by Johnny Chase and has been sold t oa guy named Randy, I have never ever had any ownership, interest of ownership or anything to do with High Velocity. HV and I have exchanged motors and what not when sometimes Trinity is out of motors as they are now of the C2 - luckily I got a bunch in before this happened.

Axiom has been around since 1999 and was opened by a friend of mine and a Year later sold me the business and I started with 9 motors - yes singular - 9 motors. I did the motors as a side business inbetween the Family and other personal things. I have always taken care of my Customers and Team Drivers and at the end of 2005 overlooked the business to either shutdown or just jump in with both feet and see if it will take off.

Well here we are - new site, over 400 motors in stock, Batteries on the way, Fussy Brush being added this week, Finish Line Brushes, Putnam will be added soon and more to come as I have samples of some stuff coming in within the next Month...

Those who have stuck with me through the Years know I am very dedicated and am good on my word and Promises, Tres being one of them that has been with me since almost Day 1.