R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 08:09 AM
4F1Racing
Tech Regular

First time out with the car last night at a small tight track. Didn't have the setup for that track, nor the gearing and still breaking the engine in... so with that bit of news, the car came in 4th in the A main. This has to be one of the easiest cars to drive I ever owned.

I am going back next week, with the setup, a tuned in engine, and gonna kick some mugen butt! They are all mugens there by the way. So maybe I can change some mines

Just for some information. Good or bad I actually had the car setup for Revelation in California. A bigger track with excellent traction. The car was set up like a Mugen MTX3/4 for that track. I think these setups are a good base for G4S. I went to this small track that also has good traction. So I was setup a bit to stiff and bad gearing and I changed nohting all night because I wasn't feeling well. Also left my glasses, light, chair, etc home. Thought I packed everything before I left??? All I did all night was fill the car up with fuel and work on the engine. And this car was still fast and handled great around the turns.... Folks I think we have a winner here!

Sam