R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - C-n-C's Raceway outdoor track--SW Wash.
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 09:51 AM
themanimal
Tech Adept

Hey Ya'll. For anyone that is interested in coming out to the track this weekend you are free to do so on saturday. Myself and a couple other key members have a couple tasks to complete in the morning such as moving the drivers stand, making it longer, and retrofitting it for a timing booth underneath. In addition, we will be building an elevated pit row. All this shouldn't take too long and then the rest of the day should be spent bashing and racing.

We are also pleased to announce the aquisition of a complete AMD 20 timing system and 20 transponders!! Kudos to Doug at Seattle Indoor Racing, he hooked us up with a great deal on a system. For those who haven't been up to his electric on-road place in Kent, it is definately a first class facility! Thanks again Doug.

I have about 5 different trial versions of timing software on my computer. If I can manage to get everything straight we will likely do some timing but I would not expect anything formal. I seriously thought I was going to put a bullet in my head dealing with the cryptic DOS based autoscore but things are better now than I DL'd some newer software. That damn program is less intuitive than AutoCAD, and that is really saying something.

Lastly, We have a good deal of parts on hand as well as other univrsalgoodies like tires, bodies, tools, etc. If you think your going to break something or pick up a good deal on some parts then bring cash, the credit/debit system is not set up at this time.

Driections and such are located on the website c-n-craceway.com

Thanks!