R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2nd Annual Toys 4 Tots Race by OC Circuit!
Old 11-27-2002, 07:29 AM
BendingCorners
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default Video taping, photos and 1 on 1 interviews

Hey racers, I have been working on a project and I would like information from U the racer.

OCCircut will be making a mark on parking lot racing like no other race program ever has in the 2003 season. I will be contributing to the efforts with CB to bring an even more dedicated racing program to you, the racer and you, the reader.

Can you please help us by answering and commenting on a few of the following:

- Would anyone be interested in obtaining a copy of the races on video or CD?
- How about R/C Racer Cardz (simular to Baseball cards)
- OCCircut racers ranking system by points
- Triple Crown Race Series
- Corvette Cup Race (Corvette bodies only)
- 1 on 1 interviews (Hosted by a quest racer asking questions to a racer)
- Behind the wheel (What racers do outside of the R/C World)

The above is an attempt to obtain information from U the racer & Reader. I feel that we should be able to bring sponsors for races who have no R/C knowledge. The problem is that most companies that I have approached about purchasing $400.00 worth of trophies want to see a product of what the R/C race circut is all about, I have heard over 20times that it appears to be family related but how would this help there company.

Well I feel that as a group, we can provide all of there answers in a video/CD of our races, our events, who we are as individuals, and some of the things we do during our regular working lives.

I have 2 companies interested in sponsorship for the Corvette Cup and the Triple Crown Race Series but now I truly need the support of the U, the racers to put it all together.

Will you support these efforts? Post your responses here.

BendingCorners.com coming to you 12/2003
I am available by email at [email protected] or post your responses he