R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone know how much a pro driver like Kinwald or fransis makes?
Old 02-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Jhyten
Suspended

Originally Posted by crash21
Wow!!!!!!!!! A cage fighter, a brokers' assistant, and a professtional R/C driver. This guy has got it made. When do you have time in your busy schedule to do it all. You are nothing more than a lowlife scumbag, that has nothing else better to do than start trash on a computer. Who took your lunch money when you were little? Why do you hate the world? Grow some balls and act like an adult, and maybe you might get some friends on here. Maybe some of the 10-12 year olds. Someone with the same mentality as such a retard as yourself.

Brokers assistant? You must be joking. I would never be a lowlife assistant. You are right no wonder you thought i was a scumbag if you thought i was an assistant. I make enough money to purchase your wife so you better pipe down. If you post one more post that offends my intelligence i will seriously consider coming to your hometown and purchasing your wife from you and starting a bidding war. If nobody bids on here as im sure will be the case i will then in turn employ her as my personal pet, i will pick a puppydog, as im sure she is already used to that mental psyche, matching yours, wait a sec! I may not want to do this. Is she potty trained? Get back to me on that one then i will determine if i am coming to your hometown.