R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NTC3, MTX3 or 705 Which one is the best?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 08:41 AM
patelladragger
Tech Master

Originally posted by Rookie Solara
Hmmm, I never had problem turning with my PRO......no sliding, no fish tail, just a little OVER sometimes......if running 1-way, solid rear on the IMPULSE on a short tight track, that would be a big mistake.

Impulse came with rear diff, and they don't recommand you to use Solid rear unless you have a hugh wide track....you can try their ball diff or FDS....

Btw, Inital-D, good to see you here again..........

Here is my order - NTC3, MTX3 then 705.........

I picked NTC3 is because it is a faster car - period....from going in the turn, getting out the turn, straight.....everything is faster, more direct, and that is the SHAFT POWER.....(ONLY if you can dial the car right)........it is no beginner car, it can be a biatch to tune, it is fragile (according from the others), but I usually will give up my position instead of crashing my car, so it is very durible for me so far....PARTS are everywhere and dirt cheap, that is a strong plus.

MTX3 - new design, world champion ideas behind (based on their big brother 1/8th on-road).......if I want to get a belt drive car, that would be my choice.....

705 - Great car, no complaint.......20 plus year RC engineering behind........can definitely race with MTX3 neck to neck - HOWEVER, parts are hard to get and expensive.....need to worry about that.
errr, uhhh, rookie solara - what are you talking about? Have you seen an mtx3 AND a 705 race against an NTC3 in order to make these claims about what is faster?