R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Nominate Pres, Senior VP and VP
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 09:49 PM
easy e
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Im a dedicated onroad guy, and I feel confident that I can help keep the ball rolling in the carpet scene.

I was going to sorta let everyone ponder this decision before I stepped up to say I would like to be president, but I would definately enjoy taking some of the responsiblities of the club on my shoulders. My experience ranges from racing at top notch permanent asphalt facilities to racing in parking lots, I generally have a good idea about race organization.

easy e - for ? I will let the others decide that. . .

For management of mass funds I say that we just continue to save this money, Eventually we will have enough to be able to rent our own building, and still have enough cash to make it through the rough if racing gets slow.

If we lose our building in the meantime, I say anyone who doesn't want to wait out for a new place , give them their $30 back and say thanks for coming out, But those in the club can stay together with the funds until something better comes along. Money in the bank isnt going anywhere and neither are dedicated racers.

April Fools Race - Maybe a new layout? run the track backwards ? After this point season we are up for a new layout anyways.. PR for this race will include hitting up the Jackson MS crew, hitting up the Dallas crew, There is also a handful of guys in Tyler.
-I completely disagree with handout motors for this race.
-$20 non members, $15 member, entry fee scores you a fee meal(burger,chips,soda) My g-pa loves to grill. Not sure if anyone has any links to grill on wheels , trailer grill, mobile grill w/e but I know he would like to come cook. $5 price break for 2nd entry. Bottom line here, raise more money for the club since this will be our last "promised" day to have the building.
-prizes - trohpies or cool little plaque would be good IMO,(t monore as the goto guy)
-3 qualifiers single A mains.. Does anyone know anything about "qualapoints",its something like an average of your 3 qualifiers as opposed to the traditional "rocket round" which is your best run qualifies you.

Prizes for the points series. Thats a tough one, trophies definately, but as far as handing out an actual "prize" ? Something nice that people can appreciate is good, but things like a new kit, or vacation to Cancun is unrealistic

Last edited by easy e; 02-24-2006 at 12:04 AM.