R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "he's back...
Thread: "he's back...
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Artificial-I
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamButter
What the hell do you care if the guy likes to do bodies up with a Magic Marker? Maybe he can use some liquid paper as white paint... You must have absolutely nothing better to do than bash someone. I tell you......speaking of tool boxes......
In reality I wasnt really bashing. I just said it was a bad joke , also never said tool box either. Guess you cant read all that well , that was someone else. As for tools and bashing someone else, speak for yourself.

In reality if you were in this forum enough and saw what this guy posted awhile back in a thread in which it had nothing to do with. Now created his own thread to just post this again. Then if you also took some time to notice the title also kinda throws you to the fact thats "hes back" is kinda begging for flames. In which I also questioned was this his reasoning.

Also if this gag thread was something serious , which its not. Then im pretty sure it was not taken serious. I just didnt think it was all that funny before or now and the guy never answered if this is what he likes or just wants to post this to everyone for what reasons?

Id just close it , cause who in reality will ever want to re-create this and if a joke should probably be posted in the general chat section. Not here.

Just my thoughts , didnt know I would become the main attraction on this thread when im just questioning the guy. Good way to make friends with that attitude.