R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW XRAY T2
Thread: NEW XRAY T2
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Michael Barch
Tech Regular

John, thats hot as hell. I need to start driving bit more better before I spend 85 bucks on a body though! Im getting alot better though, just other people don't let me pass while Im the one ahead in the qualifying (sp).

I got a question guys, my T2 is looking hot and everything is ready to hit the Hudy board (My buddy has one I use but he left the gauges at home by accident so I will have to wait until tomorrow).

Whats your thoughts on a Sway Bar in the front?

Also, since I have two 1.5 shims all around and the blocks are 1* that makes it 0* correct? What will I want to run? 1* Toe or 0* Toe? According to the setup sheet I got it says 1* but what to most people run for carpet/foams/stock?

So if I want to run 1* Toe I would have to add another 1.5 shim to the far rear; right? That makes me have 3 in rear, 2 front rear, 2 front.

OR

Run just one set of 1.5 shims all around and 2 in rear, making 1* Toe. Would I want to do that or will I want the car wider so do the first thing I said (2 shims all around, 3 far rear). Note: that is what the manual shows when building it. One shim on each suspension arm mount, with two shims in far rear.

Sorry if thats really confusing.

-Mike