R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Drift Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 09:14 PM
anthony390
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by thedudeaturdoor
anothy here is what u need

it covers the spur and pinion, and i hope u have the bottom piece

and can we hace some pics of the screwd up xxx-s?!?!?!

http://www.teamlosi.com/Products/Def...rodID=LOSA4209

actually i do have the cover, bottom plate, and the gear mesh plug...i took t off for reasons

its not dirt that screwed up my drive train it was the glitching that caused my belt to sqweez the sup and tension arm and then melting in that area

well yea sorry about not having some pics but after i took those pics of my xxx-s (before it got messed up) i gave my camera to my friend to borrow

well yea do u still want me to explain the braces?

ok since you have the xxx-s rtr (just like me)...if you put your hands on the shock towers (one hand on the rear and one in the front) and twist the chassis...there is alot of Torsional Flex (chassis flex) right?

well i made these braces for my rear of my rtr xxx-s because it decreased the Torsional Flex of the rear of the car...and since i decided to run both blue springs in the front and rear as well as my diffs being the same tightness...i used the braces instead of changing those

so i made the chassis stiffer in the rear so i can obtain alittle more angle and a long sweeping drift without worrying about my car understeering during the turn in