R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Snowbirds
Thread: 2006 Snowbirds
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 04:47 PM
DustinR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamButter
You all knew it was just a matter of time before I chimed in.

Dave- why do you hate on-road guys sooo much??? LMAO!! Every year it's the same crap with you!! All you do is bitch and complain.

Just to inform you by the way that while everyone had packed and left, EA and myself were using the garbage bags that were left there for us to clean our pit areas. You might also be interested in knowing that Ralph "Sralph" Burch was sweeping and picking up the Xray pit area. The reason I bring this up is you seem adamant to point out the faults of certain teams. Yes, I am on the Xray team as well, but am only responding because it is unfair to generalize. It seems that in your eyes, the oval crowd are nothing but the patron saints of cleanliness, morality and good behavior.......NOT!!!!
Go back and read your posts and see if at any point you found fault with the "oval" side?

Let it go man........just let it go.

Oh and by the way, I am part of the on-road crowd that you procalim is a cancer to this hobby. I can guarantee you this, you can ask ANYONE around the country about how I conduct myself or represent my sponsors and I can assure you that not one soul will tell you they feel that I or any of the guys/gals that I race with can be considered a cancer or detriment to this hobby.

Michael Abraira

Great to hear that there are some guys in this sport that people can look up to.