R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Brushless Motor Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Hollowman
Tech Adept

I really don't know if you al know but Hacker has a new motor !! the E40 here is a News Flash from holland so some words and sentences maybe a bit strange because i used a Free Online Translotor so here it is :

Hacker Brushless motors are one of the most known manufacturers of brushless motors in the world. This company has not only a very vast line of all kinds of types and half-measures brushless motors, it is also once more one of the largest ' OEM ' manufacturer of brushless engines in the world. ' OEM ' manufacturer are a company what provides ' nameless ' products to other companies, those these products then under their own mark name on the market bring. Hacker are because of this one of the largest suppliers, of what the products under a lot of mark names to obtain be (o.a. LMT and tornado). An entirely new development of Hacker is the new Hacker E40 Rc-Car motor. The Hacker E40 are the first driving force behind Hacker which satisfies to the newest ROAR at, and therefore it is approved for competition use. E40 a maximum capacity of 900watt has, which the motor can reach Neodymium magnets by the use of ' high temperature ' and a special form of internal convolutions, how a minimum capacitance and a maximum performance are reached. Particular to the Hacker E40 brushless engine is that these are suitable for both sensorcontrolled and sensorless correctors. The half-measures of the motor agree exactly to a standard ' 540-size ' engine and as has a standard dia meter of 3,17mm. The maximum Rpm of the motor lies on 60,000 rpm, and the engine is suitable for 4.8 up to 9,6Volt (four up to eight Nc-accucellen).

Here is a pic :

I really like this motor but i really don't know wich controller i must get for this, can somewheone help me ? and please let it be not to much money

Greetings Florian