R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Snowbirds
Thread: 2006 Snowbirds
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 09:00 PM
KENZO
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=EddieO]A DNS means they did not race......for whatever reason. Sometimes guys will make the A in one and the B in another, so they just run the A to save the car......smart racing. Some like to run the B though to try stuff or extra track time.....just depends...

As a sponsor, I don't care one way or the other if my guys run the B or lower.....its up to them. Nobody remembers who won the B main anyways....

Boy, what a lame thing to say. I don't care if you are in the z mains, you take it on the chin like a man and show the other competiters and kids that came to watch you race that you're not a quitter or poor sport. You guys that are well known in the racing community should show a little more character than this statement. Of course, most of the racers were great people and showed a lot of poise. They were willing to help anyone that came up and asked. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jake Rosen and his (Dago) buddy for helping me. They didn't have to...I know that they had a race to prepare for. Thanks again.